Thursday, 8 February 2007

Wishing you a happy & safe holiday

We've had a great time this week with our Road Safety visitors. There have been lots of fun activities which have helped the children learn some serious messages. These include:

  • how to cross the road safely
  • knowing the Green Cross Code
  • using a booster seat
So... enjoy the snow during holidays but please stay safe both near the road and in your cars.

1 comment:

Chris Edwards said...

We are lucky here in Leeds to have some outstanding schools... and I am incredibly lucky because I am able to visit so many of them. My visit today to Castleton Primary School was brilliant... it really lifted my spirits.

Castleton Primary School is a fantastic place... the biggest breakfast club I have ever seen and an incredibly talented team of colleagues releasing a very special kind of Castleton magic.

The school certainly has the WOW factor!
Thank you.
Chris Edwards

P.S.You can find my blog at http://interesting-times-in-leeds.blogspot.com